Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Spring.



I've always said that autumn is my favorite time of year. It truly is but there is something to be said about spring. After being in the house for over a year, the sounds of spring are so welcomed! The chirps of peepers, the neighbor kids screaming and laughing as they ride their bikes, the donkey braying in such a way that it sounds like a teenaged boy whose voice is changing! I love the chill in the air and how, when I have the windows wide open, the wind is just cool enough to still need a sweatshirt.

 This past weekend was one of the best weekends of my life and to be honest, I feel a little let down that it is over. We had a houseful and it was wonderful! Not once did I worry about my dumpy little home because this weekend, it was a castle. There was laughter, games, good food, and just plain happiness. It doesn't get much better than that. 

No comments:

Busy summer

So much for keeping up with this blog! Seems like there is always something to do and for that, I am very grateful! We finally have rain - i...