Monday, March 30, 2020

Another day.


 Another Monday. The 3rd Monday of staying at home.  It's a dreary day which followed a dreary weekend with lots and lots of rain! One of things I like to do is to walk to the creek and check out the water level. This time of year the level is usually high. Every other year or so we have a flood which alternately piles logs and dams the creek and then washes all the logs away.  I'm waiting for flood waters to wash away the logs that have been hindering the path of the creek this past year.

I've done a little bit a sewing - I made a couple of face masks for my daughter. She's a nurse and is worried about sharing germs after work when she goes home.  I am making progress on a quilt that is a high priority for completing.  There's even one or two new projects I'd like to begin. 

And then there are naps. Lots and lots of naps.



No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...