Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Grammar gremlins

 

Me - in dog form
It is interesting that when I happen to read a blog post after it has been published, words have been mixed-up, misspelled, and/or misused.  It is a little embarrassing and sometimes, I'm unable to decipher what I was trying to say!

I really should keep to the simply words: cat, dog, fabric, coffee, etc. Those words make me happy. Maybe not so happy today though.  Someone hit and killed one of my cats. I have about 5 cats that live outside my house - they have no interest in living inside with the rest of my cats and dogs.  They are all spayed or neutered. They are all very well fed.  They all have little cat houses that they can live in when it is cold.  So it's not very often that any of them hang out in front of the house on the road.  I don't know why the kitty was out there but he was hit and no one even stopped. It appeared that he was killed instantly.  

It's sad to know that there are killers who live on my road.  



No comments:

Busy summer

So much for keeping up with this blog! Seems like there is always something to do and for that, I am very grateful! We finally have rain - i...