Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Halfway to Halloween.


Oh yeah, it is! Give or take a few days. 
 

But then, this was written 16 days ago!  So now we are even closer to Halloween! The flowers in these pictures have long lost their blooms and other flowers are opening up.  My son's wedding is in a little over 3 weeks and there is much to be done in order to have our yard looking neat and tidy.

But in the meantime, a lot of sewing has been going on.  I've made a table runner to match my Coca Cola kitchen decor.  I've finally finished and gifted, my daughter's Seaswept quilt.  I've started my son's wedding quilt (fingers crossed that I'll get it done in time), and have planned my daughter's wedding quilt.  In addition to that, I pulled out the blocks for my witchy Sunbonnet Sue quilt - I have 3 blocks yet to applique and I'm hoping to have it completed in time to enter into the county fair.

Coca Cola tablerunner

Block one of my son's wedding quilt


No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...