Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frozen.


A look from afar at the beginning of Seven Mountains
One Old Goat Farm is frozen solid.  We woke up this morning to a frosty glaze over our portion of the world.  Although the wind picked up later in the day, the sun came out and really made the ice sparkle.  Here are just some pictures from my neck of the woods.

Nature's icy ornaments


Some chickens who were just too chicken to venture outside.

Dolly Llama says, cold? What cold?



 


Clover doesn't care as long as she has some hay to munch.



Some of the chickens brave enough to have a picnic.
My icy car that I was very happy not to have needed to drive.

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...