1. Seeing this aqua colored Herr's potato chip delivery truck made me smile today. It reminds me of when i was a kid and milk was delivered in a similar type of truck. In fact,, just the colors aqua and bubble gum pink remind me of childhood.
2. Thimbles. And now I have a thimble bell that i wear as a necklace. It reminds me of the quilt show that I recently attended.
3. I love the grumbly sound that my dog makes when i scratch his back.....it is a sound of utter joy.
4. I love the trees on campus that I call dingleberry trees. They remind me of trees from a Dr. Suess book.
5. I just love the sound of the birds in the morning and being able to sit outside, drink my coffee and wait for my dogs to take their morning constitutional.