Tuesday, May 30, 2023

My favorite view.


 I can't believe I haven't written anything since January! I honestly thought that after retiring, I would have time for my blog (which I've always enjoyed). So much has happened since January - nothing major but all things that I have truly enjoyed! The photo above is my laundry on the line.  This is one of my favorite things - even in the winter! There is nothing better than the smell of clean fresh air-dried sheets and nighties! Especially after a beautiful day working hard outside.  One of my greatest joys has been able to sit on my deck late into the night just enjoying the sounds of the woods and the glow of my firepit. 

There are so many things to be thankful for! Looking ahead for more days filled with pure joy!

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...