Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hermit Island





Vacation is over. We're back home now but still basking in the post vacation honeymoon. It's amazing that a week we've been waiting for all year is over in the blink of an eye.
But this year, I didn't spend a minute of my time while on vacation thinking about work. I thoroughly enjoyed the timelessness of life on the beach. Every year we discover more and more of the island. This year we checked out Sand Dollar Beach. This year we didn't have the money for gas to drive further up in Maine and hike. That left us with a lot of time for adventure and just doing nothing but enjoying life without clocks, phones, or televisions.
I could get used to that life.

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...