Monday, April 16, 2012

Personal trainer.

My personal trainer is fierce. No matter how fast I run, he runs just a bit faster.  He is relentless.  If I don't run then he wakes me up at night with his whining and pacing round and round the house. 

My personal trainer makes me a better, faster runner.  Snow or rain doesn't discourage him.  Only midday heat will keep him from our run.

My personal trainer is the best.  In return for his motivation and encouragement, all he asks for is love, ear scratches and kibble.

1 comment:

Snowbrush said...

I just an elderly blind dog and a tabby cat. They make lousy trainers, but it's just as well in my case.

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...