Sunday, January 7, 2018

It's going to be a great week!


My week is off to a good start - 2 loaves of bread just came out of the oven, I have a hot cup of tea, my pups are curled up next to me.........and students have returned! I will actually have students to talk with! Granted, most of the conversations will be about which courses are open, which courses should be taken, but still, students have been gone since mid-December.  I know a lot of people enjoy the quiet time when school is not in session but not me.  One day of quiet is about all I can stand! So I am overjoyed.

It has been pretty cold the past few days which is fine with me.  Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit warmer and by Friday, near 50.  It is going to be a good week - I just know it!

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...