Sunday, July 7, 2019

Mrs. Bobbins and Tipper

It's no secret that I madly love my little chihuahua and my cat - Tipper and Mrs. Bobbins. I love them beyond reason.  They are the lights of my life (in addition to several humans).  Because I work with the public,  I'm often  reminded of why I prefer the company of an old dog and a cantankerous cat to that of humans.  But I am really trying to be a little more social but honestly, it is just so difficult!  I find it much more relaxing spending time in my sewing room with gorgeous fabric, my sewing machine and more ideas than I could ever bring to fruition! 

It is a good time when I can spend an afternoon sewing or reading in the company of beings that require no interaction whatsoever.  Maybe it's because I spend my week talking to people non-stop.  I don't know.  I could say that it is because with Tipper and Mrs. Bobbins, I'm not judged.  But that would be a lie - anyone who has been owned by a cat knows that they are constantly being judged!


 I've been feeling out of sorts for quite a while and I think it is because I haven't written anything in a long time.  I feel as if I have no words.  But I have pictures which will suffice until I find a few more words.

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...