Monday, July 8, 2019

Three little kittens


 I confess that I have more cats than I know what to do with.  I feed them throughout the winter and provide them protective housing.  And they've multiplied. 

I've got 10 scheduled for spay/neuter in August, I've taken in 2 of them (in addition to Mrs. Bobbins who was destined to be a quilting cat).  I've found homes for 1 of the kittens.  So now I have 3 kittens living with me and I love all 3 of them fiercely.  3 different personalities. It does my heart good to watch them play with their cat tree and with each other.  But there are others who I am trying to keep safe until they are able to get 'fixed'.  My hope is to find homes for all of the sweet little kittens, a few not socialized at all.  I'm fine with caring with the mama and daddy cats because I'm getting them fixed so not to reproduce.  But those kittens.  They will be vaccinated and cared for before hopefully going to their fur=ever home.  But I understand perfectly that they may live out the rest of their days with me.  And I'm ok with that.


No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...