Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Oreo takes up poledancing.

Day 8 of working from home (I think it's 8 days, maybe more). After my feline coworkers participated in their early morning shenanigans and completed their pre-lunch and post-lunch naps, some of them felt a little frisky. 

I have ladybugs in my office/sewing room/bedroom which are fascinating to the cats. Oreo isn't really poledancing, I don't think, rather she is laser focused on a ladybug. 

It is amazing the amount of work I get done and how quickly the day passes. Since it snowed then rained then snowed today, I don't have any pictures from outside.  Yesterday however, I experienced a miracle! Just as I had given up all hope, I found 18 eggs in the chicken coop.  And they aren't too old! Still usable!  This means that I will still have fresh eggs until the new crew begin laying sometime around August!

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...