Monday, March 15, 2010

Signs of Spring









146
Originally uploaded by wannaquilt1
The girls noticed this first - the first signs of spring pushing through the ground. I can't describe the happiness that covers from seeing the first shoots of the season!
The winter snow is being flushed away by the rain making our little creek a raging river--almost! For the first morning since early November, I didn't put on my winter overalls to feed the animals this morning! My favorite running trail at work is clear again. The kids and I will be busy planning our celebration to welcome Spring this weekend. The sun is back. Spring has sprung!

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...