Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 years.

 I know it is just an organization.  I know that 'it' could replace me in a second.  But I am proud to work and represent Penn State.  I've found my niche helping adult students find their place in a world that previously, has been the stomping grounds only of those who recently graduated high school.  Penn State certainly has its faults: it is extremely expensive, there is an issue with drinking, its not a good fit for many people.  But I love Penn State.  I love Penn State enigmas like JoePa, the Nittany Shine, the Blue Band.  It is not only that -- I love my co-workers.

I have by sheer, dumb luck, plopped myself into the best possible work environment for myself.   

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...