Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy!


In spite of cold weather, forecast of a snowstorm, and Monday, who could be sad looking at this face!
My grandbaby! He makes me laugh - big belly laughs! I swear, he's going to be a comedian!
Lots of things to be happy about today. The sun is shining, I spent a lot of time with my grandson, I have a good job, my family and animals are healthy. And . . . prizes!
Read about her giveaways for Hamilton Beach BrewStation Deluxe 12 Cup Coffee Maker (I sure could use this) AND a Hamilton Beach Deluxe Grind 15 Cup Hands Free Coffee Grinder.
Also, Wilton 38 Cupcake Dessert and More Stand!
Southern Beauty Magazine will be giving away a Beauty Gift Set Valued at over $100!
Pioneer Brand will be giving away a gift basket filled with ALL of their wonderfully delicious
cooking and baking products!
Country Bob’s will be giving away TWO Gift Packs filled with Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce, BBQ Sauce, and Seasoning!
And I assure you that once you read this blog, you will be a follower!

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...