Monday, February 2, 2009

Dang! The groundhog saw his shadow!

No, that's not really a groundhog. It's me, running. Although I look like a pilgrim. Not sure why?

But yesterday was absolutely gorgeous in central Pennsylvania and a great day for run with my dog. And a great day to try out my new camera, a Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS http://http//www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=145&modelid=16347

I have a nice Fuji FinePix S700 which is great but not so great to take on a run. I've been wanting a smaller camera for a long time to take on my runs.


So now, I'll be able to snap some photos when I run! If I remember to take my camera . . .


Here are some pictures I took yesterday on my run through rural Centre County -



More to come as I figure out the different settings on my new camera!

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...