Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday's run . . .

. . . wasn't a run, it was a brisk walk. Sometimes the hardest thing for me is to not run. I had intended not to run yesterday but my new camera was sitting there on my desk just waiting for me to take it on a quick jaunt. But today, I took a walk with a friend whom I haven't had a chance to chat in quite a while. That in itself is an accomplishment since a. I like solitude on my runs; b. my friend talks alot. fast. and it is hard for me to keep up with her mentally; and c. she has legs that are about 10 feet long so it is hard for me to keep up with walking. 2.7 miles today; 3.55 yesterday. Anyhow, here are some pictures from yesterday's run:

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...