Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lazy day.


 There is a lot that I could be doing today but I'm not.  I'd like to say that I'm resting up for the scads of students who will be seeking advising this week.  The truth is, I am just feeling lazy today.  To my credit, I have thought about what I should do.  Things like cleaning, laundry, sweeping. . . . things like that.  But I think that after I go check on the goats, Dolly Llama and Clover, that I'll come back in and grab one of the books that I picked up from the library today (because today's laziness was premeditated), curl up on the couch and read.  Tomorrow will be my 22 mile run.  Probably.  At least 15 miles anyway.

Tomorrow I'll clean and do laundry. Or at least coerce one of the kids into doing it.  And apparently this is a lazy day for other members of the household.  Even the dogs are doing nothing.  Which really isn't a change from any other day but I just wanted to point out that they support my loafing.

Loaf on.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I just read your guest post over at Chickens in the Road, and i suddenly had a thought; maybe, just *maybe*, your Grandmother's Sugah Pie *might* be "related" to the Caramel Pie from the Anne of Green Gables cookbook i had a number of years back.
Interested in seeing it? Email me at
lupansgirl(at)gmail(dot)com
and i'll email it to you!
It's got water, cornstarch, eggs, granulated sugar, butter, and vanilla.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! =-)

Busy summer

So much for keeping up with this blog! Seems like there is always something to do and for that, I am very grateful! We finally have rain - i...