Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Need some help here.

Exactly one month from today is the US Air Force Marathon in Dayton, OH.  I am still raising funds for the Fisher House.  You can click here to donate and to read more about this cause that I've chosen in memory of my dad.  You need to scroll down to the bottom for the DONATE  button.  Or you can email me for more information.

This is a very special cause for me as I've written about in the blurb below.  Please consider donating.

In Memory of my father, retired USAF Major Joseph W. Arnold who left this world on May 22, 2012. I am raising funds for Team Fisher House Running under the wings of my dad. The military has been a huge part of my life, first my father and then my daughter, a veteran of the Iraqi war. Because of this tie and to help myself deal with the catastrophic pain of my dad's death, I've decided to run the USAF marathon and to raise money for cause benefiting the families of our military. Fisher House Foundation builds "comfort homes" on the grounds of military and VA medical centers. These homes enable family members to be close to a loved one at the most stressful time - during the hospitalization for an unexpected illness, disease, or injury.

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...