Sunday, January 6, 2013

And what I accomplished.


Much was accomplished yesterday and I am proud to say that the back of the quilt looks just fine.  As if I had planned it (which I did not).  I measured (twice!) and trimmed the existing back, sewed it, steamed it, and basted it!  Now all that is left to do handquilt a design in the blue border - kind of a squared chain link with the lucky spider web and spider in one of the corners.  A rainbow striped binding will finish it.

And then.......off to work on my Audubon BOM and my 30's kitty quilt.  Oh and I need to do the embroidery on Jordan's frog quilt (which should be done first).  Hmmmm so much to do!

1 comment:

Maria said...

That's a gorgeous quilt!

It's Cookie Day!

It is my cookie day for the Virtual Cookie Exchange! When Carol ( Just Let Me Quilt )  mentioned she was going to do the Virtual Co...