Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cold wienie.


Tucker aka Mr. Wiener
 An epic day: 5 inches of snow, 2 hour school delay - both high school and the University. Of course, I was at home sick and wasn't able to truly enjoy being able to go into work late but I was very thankful that the large percentage of the workforce would not have to venture out before the roads were treated.


One thing about having animals, no matter how crummy you feel, they still need to be taken care of.

The goats were happy with their hay and pine trees, Dolly Llama and Clover were cuddled in their warm little houses, the dogs jumped and played in the snow...........and the chickens still sat on the fence!
And today  I am grateful for a warm home and many quilts to sleep under.




1 comment:

Wendy said...

...maybe their feet are frozen to the fence.

I kid.
=-)

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...