Sunday, September 12, 2010

Some more signs of the season . . .

You can be sure it is nearly fall . . the sunsets are incredible, Tipper is burrowing deeper into the blankets, girls soccer has started and they have already played their first tournament, Lunchbox is growing and growing, and the sunflowers are bowing their heads. I'm feeling more in tune with autumn and every day, I miss summer less and less. Autum for me is a like a warm pair of slippers - a pleasure to slide into and a warm memory of winters past. We still are trying to figure out what to do for the Summer into Fall celebration - for sure, start it with a high school football game. Soon it will be time for the yearly hayride with the church with hotdogs and hot chocolate afterwards. t, Fall - I love you!

Busy summer

So much for keeping up with this blog! Seems like there is always something to do and for that, I am very grateful! We finally have rain - i...