Saturday, August 8, 2015

This is it.

The last morning of vacation. I don't know if there is a sadder feeling - more for the day-long drive back home though. I'll miss this vacation spot - it will be hard to go back to work on Monday but it has been a great week.  I feel rejuvenated!  Sitting on the porch,spending time doing nothing with my mom and daughters, having no schedule, being able to boogie-board........it doesn't get better than this.  And the fact that it is only one week of the year makes it even more precious.

So it will suck rocks getting up tomorrow morning NOT at the beach and it will suck even  more to get up Monday morning and have to make myself presentable.  But I am thankful because not everyone gets to spend a week at a beautiful beach, in a beautiful beachhouse with plenty of food, an amazing porch, comfy rocking chairs...... and I am so thankful.

See you again next year!

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...