Friday, April 24, 2009

Can't wait for this!


I don't like wishing my life away but I can't wait for August vacation! This year we will hike in the White Mountains not just view from another ridge.
We camp on the beach every other year-something that we really enjoy. We always do something a little different each time. Last time, we went hiking in an area we've never been and went geocaching. I learned a very important lesson. We only had our gps and we got lost. Fortunately, we were in a small park with marked paths and were able to find our way back to the car. But I know better. I won't go geocaching again without a compass as a backup.

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...