Saturday, September 19, 2015

Trees.


One of my favorite things is an afternoon walk.  Fortunately for me, I work at one of the most beautiful University campuses in the world.  It has been a glorious week for walking: lots of sunshine, low humidty......just perfect for a noontime stroll.
I love Penn State so much for its trees.  Some people enjoy its football team, I love the trees.  My favorites are the many variety of oaks - I've never met an oak tree I didn't like!  Soon the leaves will turn and the University will put on its autumn coat.  The increasingly cold winds will usher in winter and I won't see the leaves - or ground - again for several months.





No comments:

Busy summer

So much for keeping up with this blog! Seems like there is always something to do and for that, I am very grateful! We finally have rain - i...