Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good. Bye.

How do I feel? I feel like crawling into a hole, deep, deep into a hole and covering up with dirt so that I am warm, and it is quiet, and I can sleep for a very long time.

Depression is back.

I'm so very tired. I know when I get home, nothing will be done. Dishes will be dirty, there will be things scattered all over the house, the woodstove likely will be out.

I can't stop crying. I don't want to talk but my job is talking.

I just want to go home and cuddle with my dog with the blankets over my head and just sleep. But that won't happen.

Sometimes my life just sucks. But everyone's life does sometimes.

No comments:

Busy summer

So much for keeping up with this blog! Seems like there is always something to do and for that, I am very grateful! We finally have rain - i...