Thursday, June 4, 2009

Running with my friend



This is my running buddy, Sebastian. He makes me feel guilty on the days I run over lunch while at work instead of waiting until after work and running with him. He makes me appreciate a good run. After a good run, Sebastian darts around like a lunatic after I take off his lead. He guzzles down water and struts around the house in front of the other dogs as if to say, "Hey, look at me--I'm special! Mom chose me!"

And then, after the strutting and rubbing in the faces, if he is really wet like he was after our run last night, he goes into the livingroom, jumps up on the sofa, and lays like this the rest of the night!

That! is a very good run!

No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...