Friday, June 19, 2009

Watching and waiting







In lieu of some photos of our hatching eggs which turned out foggy and blurry, I thought I would post some other beautiful photos.
The due date for the hatching of our chicks was thought to be tomorrow.......however, this morning when I checked, we heard peeping and 3 of the eggs had little chips out of them. This is our first foray into the world of chick growing! And we all are very excited!

We also have 6 silkie eggs that are due on June 30. I just had a report from my daughter that when she was checking on them, she cheeped and then one of the eggs started jiggling.

How exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could have some chicks!

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...