Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update on Bucky

I was happy to learn that Bucky -- that rotten goat who drove me to the brink of insanity -- is very happy at his new farm. Reports have it that Bucky allows the girl who adopted him to lead him around by a leash on a collar. Apparently, Bucky has turned a new leaf and now is a kind, docile little creature who loves to be babied! Now I never thought that Bucky was a bad goat, he just had goaty habits that I didn't have time for. So I am very happy that he has found his niche in life and that he has found someone who loves him for what he is. After all, that's all any of us can ask for.




No comments:

Busy summer

So much for keeping up with this blog! Seems like there is always something to do and for that, I am very grateful! We finally have rain - i...