Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blizzard of 2010

Blizzard of 2010! We had easily 13 inches of snow between 9:00 pm last night and 7:00 this morning.










We had the first real snow of the season last night. Poor kids were put to work immediately this morning.

The snow was high enough that only Dolly's head poked through:









Not really . . .

Poor Max! He had to run in Sebastian's trail because he is so small.









But Sebastian had a blast!









Even Bear joined in the fun!
Snowball and Clover, on-the-otherhand, are holding out for spring!

1 comment:

A Wild Celtic Rose said...

Oh my goodness.

That is a true snopocalypse.

any chance that I could get a larger version of the llama photo so that I can make a "drama llama" out of it?

I have a few ideas swirling around in my head.

Take care

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...