Monday, February 15, 2010

A Valentine's Day of relaxation . . .




Sebastian has the right idea for Valentine's Day.

I must admit, I didn't do much more but I was a little more modest in how I sprawled on the sofa. I woke up this morning with more of the crud I've been trying to get rid which now seems to have settled in my sinuses. But my Valentine's Day was filled with sweetness - my youngest son gave me this single, beautiful, perfect rose.




My daughter and grandson suprised me with this lovely bouquet of flowers:




And we enjoyed a plate of heartshaped sugar cookies:

I'm not much for roses and chocolates and dinners out, but I'm all for spending time with people I love.
Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...