Monday, February 22, 2010

A Perfect Day!




What a gorgeous day! Tagging onto a previous post about interest inventorys, personality tests, and such, I decided to follow some advice about positive visualization.








I've decided to visualize myself as being happy, as waking up happy, as not being upset about the craziness of my home.

I've actually used visualization in the past. I use it alot when I run: visualize myself running strong, breathing in positive area, exhaling negative energy and it has worked for me. I sometimes visualize myself winning some great race- but that is metophoric for winning the great race against my mind and all the negative thoughts that prevent me from accomplishing my dream.





But on a day like today, I don't even need visualization. It truly was beautiful, I was happy, and I was grateful. I spent the weekend with people I love. It was nice to spend time outside with the animals and even though there will be no spring babies this year, the blue sky, peaceful air, chirping birds gave the promise of new beginnings. Spring seems nearer than ever. And though I didn't like to wish away my life, I must say that I am very excited to see the new life of spring.









No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...